DEI+ (in Dutch: Demonstratie Energie- en Klimaatinnovatie) is an investment grant for innovations in the field of sustainable energy and energy saving. The objective of the grant scheme is to stimulate economic growth and sustainability in the Netherlands. Energy innovations make it easier for businesses to achieve international success with their products, processes or services.
The DEI+ grant scheme has the following themes:
- hydrogen and green chemical industry
- natural gas-free homes, neighbourhoods, and buildings
- circular economy (waste recycling, reuse, biobased raw materials)
- CCUS (Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage)
- energy efficiency
- renewable energy (including spatial integration)
- flexibility of the energy system (including hydrogen)
- local infrastructure
- other CO2-reducing measures in the industry or electricity sector.
- DEI+ is a grant for companies in the Netherlands, Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba. The project for which the grant application is submitted must be innovative.
- The grant amount usually covers between 25 and 50% of the eligible project costs (with a maximum of 15 million euros).
How can we help you?
Do you want to know more about the DEI+ grant scheme and how your company might benefit from it? Our specialists will be glad to inform you, provide you with advice and support you with your grant application. Please feel free to contact us.