HER+ (in Dutch: Hernieuwbare Energietransitie) aims to achieve energy transition targets more effectively. HER+ projects must lead to a reduction in CO₂ emissions by 2030. In addition, HER+ projects must lead to savings on future expenditure on sustainable energy grants or to cost benefits that are greater than the HER+ grant.
The HER+ grant scheme has the following themes:
- energy from water (hydropower, aquathermia, osmosis)
- solar energy
- wind energy, geothermal energy (soil)
- incineration and gasification of biomass
- fermentation of biomass.
- HER+ is meant for innovative businesses and research organisations. Only a partnership with at least one entrepreneur can submit a grant application.
- The partnership’s activities must benefit the Dutch economy or other Dutch interests. For entrepreneurs, an additional requirement is that the company must have a permanent establishment or subsidiary in the Netherlands.
- The grant amount covers up to 50% of the eligible project costs.
- The maximum grant amount per project is 6 million euros.
How can we help you?
Do you want to know more about the HER+ grant scheme and how you might benefit from it? PNO Chemistry’s specialists will be glad to inform you on the conditions, provide you with advice and help you submit your grant application. Feel free to contact us.